DayFox music is copyrighted BUT: Yes! You can use all of my tracks on your YouTube videos (and monetize it), Facebook/Instagram videos, Twitch Videos or Podcast if you credit me.
Using my music on social media without crediting me is not tolerated and will unless the matter has been discussed and approved by me, result in the said video being reported for copyright infringement.
I primarily support Independent Creators, whether Vlogger, Gamer, Make-Up Artist or any other creative content. Music Channels primarily re-uploading my original track are likely to receive a copyright claim and/or de-monetisation. Exceptions are for my official partners “VLOG NO COPYRIGHT MUSIC", “AUDIO LIBRARY" “MUSIC LIBRARY" and “ORIGINAL SOUND".
If you wish to use my music without crediting me, you can do so by purchasing a commercial license. After purchase I will deliver you a high quality file within 24 hours next to your unique registration number that proofs your commercial license.
Here follow a few examples of how you credit me correctly on different social media.
Keep in mind however that as long as you include the correct link/tag you are free to write whatever you want around that in regards to your video.
Example Of Correct Credit For Youtube/Twitter/Vimeo (best you copy and paste this):
Music by DayFox: https://www.soundcloud.com/dayfox
Music by DayFox: https://www.youtube.com/c/dayfox
Example Of Correct Credit/Tagging For Instagram:
Music by @dayfox_de
Example Of Correct Credit/Tagging For Facebook:
Music by @dayfoxmusic
COMMERCIAL PROJECTS / USING WITHOUT CREDITING
There are two scenarios when my music is NOT free to use:
1. If you want to use my music on social media without the need to credit me.
2. If you wish to use my music in films, games, TV programs/commercials.
If either one of those speaks to your scenario, you need a purchase a commercial license in my shop
– You cannot claim my music as your own.
– You cannot sell / re-sell my music.
– You cannot release it as music under your name (also not edits or remixes of it)
– You cannot use my music without giving any credits in a video/post description.
– You cannot use my music as background music for your own musical work.
– You cannot upload my music as a track under your own name to any Music Streaming Service or Youtube.
– You cannot upload my music to your music-only (Static or Loopable cover with my music) Channel.
For Further Questions send me an email: contact [at] dayfox.de
I want to hear from you.